Morton Grove Public Library offers the service of proctoring tests and examinations for long distance or online learning programs, professional development, and continuing education. Morton Grove residents with a valid Morton Grove Public Library card can request a proctoring appointment.
To get started, complete the Proctoring Request form below or send the completed Proctoring Agreement form to email@example.com.
- Proctoring must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance of taking the exam.
- Proctoring may only take place during regular library hours for up to three consecutive hours, subject to staff availability. Tests must be completed 30 minutes prior to closing.
- It is the test taker’s responsibility to contact their agency or institution to provide the exam materials to the proctor.
- Proctors will not remain with the test taker but will intermittently monitor them during the exam.
- See the full Proctoring policy.
Test Proctoring Request Form
Please have all exam materials and proctoring forms sent to:
Morton Grove Public Library
c/o Proctoring Coordinator
6140 Lincoln Ave.
Morton Grove, IL 60053