These records are available either publicly or by FOIA request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a specific request.
- Approved budgets: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- Annual audits: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- Illinois Public Act 97-0609
- Employee names, titles, dates of employment, and compensation
- Real or personal property owned by the Library
- Annual Reports to the Illinois State Library
- Bills or invoices issued and received by the Library
- Receipts for revenue
Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
You can use our FOIA Request Form but aren't required to do so. Submit your FOIA request to:
Morton Grove Public Library
6140 Lincoln Avenue
Morton Grove, IL 60053
The FOIA Officer will respond to a written request within five business days. The response will be the information requested, a notice for an extension, or a denial of the request. A denial or extension will include the reason as stated in the Freedom of Information Act.
If you choose to view the documents at the Library, this will take place in the Library's administrative office in the presence of a Library employee, at a mutually agreed-upon time during normal business hours (Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm). If you choose mail delivery of records, delivery time is not part of the five-day (or extended 10-day) response period.
See the Library's open bids for Request for Proposals and Request for Qualifications.