Use the Digitizing & Creative Station in the Computer Room to make movies, edit photos, digitize your tapes and vinyls, and more. To make a reservation, contact the Info Desk at 847-929-5101 or email@example.com.
Use our equipment and applications to digitize your old LPs, VHS, cassettes, and more:
- EZ Vinyl Converter
- EZ Tape Converter
- Roxio Video Capture
- Toast DVD
- Toast Titanium
- ION Audio Tape 2 PC converter
- ION Pure LP Conversion Turntable
- ION VCR 2 PC Converter
- Canon CanoScan LiDE220 Flatbed Scanner
- Jaras VHS-C Video Cassette Adapter
- Microfilm reader (available by request)
For one-on-one help with digitizing, Morton Grove cardholders can request a Book A Librarian.
Our iMac Creative Station has a variety of apps you can use for design, music, video, and more:
- Ableton Live 9
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, Audition, Fireworks, Lightroom, Premiere)
- Apple Photos
- Scratch 2
Staff is able to provide only limited help with creative software.